All-Star teams will have the following overall program outline:
- Tryouts in mid-May
- Teams formed after tryouts results; evaluated by competitive committee
- Additional practice possible throughout remainder of May and June (must not supersede regular Spring team practices
- Playing season July-August
- Registration includes participation in the Scott Tokessy Gold Glove Memorial tournament.
- Team may register, at their own expense, for additional tournaments
- Little League District/Provincial/National Tournament participation (only eligible players permitted**)
2023 teams: The following All-Star teams are being made available in our program:
** To be eligible for the Minor, Major, and Junior District Play-Down teams, players must play at least 8 of the scheduled 12 Spring Season games.
Questions may be directed to KBA's Director of Competitive Play (email@example.com) or VP Programs (firstname.lastname@example.org)